Friday, May 4, 2012

Pedicures - A Necessity in León, Nicaragua

Before I moved to Nicaragua pedicures we're a luxury I seldom indulged in. They were one of the little luxuries that I would have to prepare for a trip to Mexico or Nicaragua when I knew that my feet would be on display. However, now that we live here I must say that my attitude towards them has changed - they are no longer a luxury but rather a necessity!

I have noticed that most women here in Nicaragua take good care of their feet. Sadly to say, my feet were taking a real beating and after two months I knew I had to do something. It's surprising how hard walking around town is on your feet, especially when you are usually wearing sandals!

You can only imagine how happy I was when I recently was introduced to Indira Cano. She is a young woman who has recently started a business where she will come to the privacy of your home to perform pedicures, manicures, acrylic nails and for that special night out she will also apply your makeup!

I was really pleased with my experience with her services. She was very thorough and was pleasant to chat with - she speaks very good English!

If you would like to contact her to set up an appointment and inquire about rates, here is her information: email:   indiracano01@gmail.com